Thursday, February 28, 2013

















VISITORS FROM HIDDEN REALMS
Discover the connection between UFO visitors and shamanic lore! Brent Raynes' stunning book—intro. by Brad Steiger.
(Used by permission)















(Please excuse the length of the words.  Obviously this was typed by a different program.  I have tried to shorten each line but it didn't come out correctly!)



Are we the aliens?

Today in her sixties, Joan recalls having had 
what are described as alien abduction 
experiences going back to around age three. 
For all of these years, she has kept silent about these personal encounters until the last year, 
when she finally shared them with a few 
people. “After all, who would believe an 
upper middle class, highly educated, wife, 
mother, grandmother and artist, unless she
was delusional,” Joan wrote. She had read 
my article in the ARE’s Venture Inward 
magazine (Oct.-December 2010, Vol. 26, 
No. 4).

Not long ago, Joan had a strange experience
that made her wonder even more deeply about 
the possible human/alien connection. About a
year ago she became extremely ill. “At the end
of my illness, when the medical doctors were giving up, I began to use acupuncture, cranial sacral work, and also a chiropractor who did energy healing,” Joan wrote. “I am convinced
these modalities saved my life. The medical doctors were doing nothing except giving me transfusions to keep me alive. In fact, I was 
just days away from having chemotherapy to 
kill my immune system to see if that would 
help.”

It was during one of her alternative CST (CranioSacral Therapy) treatments that Joan 
had a most unusual experience. “My body suddenly became exceedingly cold and I 
began to shake,” she wrote. “Then I ‘saw’ 
my soul step out of my body and it looked 
like an iridescent gray alien.”

This account intrigued me as some years 
back I had corresponded with long-time 
UFO investigator and author Joe Nyman 
and he had been coming across cases, often 
in his investigations and hypnotic regression 
work, of what he called “entity familiarity.” 
In a report he shared with me back in 1989, 
he wrote of how “three experiencers have
independently gone back to images of 
themselves as alien entities.” Joe began 
to wonder if there was evidence of such a 
resident alien presence leaving the human 
body, perhaps at death. He continued: “last 
year, in conversation, I was told by an 
individual that at his mother’s death in 1937, 
he and his two sisters were terrified to see a 
figure descending the stairs. The figure had a 
face that the man saw again years later, on the 
dust jacket of Communion.” 

There seem to be a number of cases out there 
of experiencers who had a close connection, an “entity familiarity” if you will, with these 
beings. In 1989, a 49 year old woman in 
Kentucky wrote me of how when she was only
5 or 6 years old she was playing in a field 
behind her home and encountered a tall 
man in a white and shiny one-piece jumpsuit-
type outfit. About two weeks after a close 
range sighting of a disc-shaped object near
her home in 1975, when she would have been 
in her mid-thirties, she awoke around 3 a.m., startled by some sort of noise. “I looked up 
and a man was standing in my bedroom door,”
she wrote. “There was a floodlight on each 
side of the house and I could see him real 
good. He walked toward me and sat on my
bed. He told me to take care of my mother and sister, that my dad was dead. Twenty minutes 
later the hospital called. Dad had died.”

She concluded this story writing, “Everyone
I know has changed over the years, but I’m 
sure this was the same man I have seen since 
I was a little girl. He hadn’t changed. He
looked just the same as the first time I saw 
him.”

I met Linda recently at the ARE UFO 
Conference in Virginia Beach, Virginia, on November 14th, 2010. She’s had a good 
number of UFO/entity experiences over the 
years too. “Well the first one appeared after 
my father died and I was just lying on the bed
at my mother’s house and this little person 
just semi-materialized out of the ethers right 
above my bed and brought his face up close to mine and he just sent me love and blessings, 
like he empathized. Then another time, the 
same type of entity, or the same one, 
materialized beside my bed and he just stood 
there and he had the American Express card in 
his three little fingers. He turned it to face me. 
It was red, white and blue, like the American 
flag. He didn’t say anything. He just wanted 
me to know something about that American Express card, and what followed was I traveled 
to many parts of the world. I used that card. 
I used my American Express card.” She went 
on to say that at the time she had no idea she 
would be traveling, much less using the card. 
Plus it wasn’t just regular travel, it was 
something deeply personal and important to her own life mission. “I traveled with a spiritual 
group all over the world,” she said. 

I’ve had some really strange experiences,” 
Linda added. “I’ve had at least two experiences wherein I was in my car and suddenly I looked down at the controls and I was seeing the 
controls of a spaceship and I had no memory 
of how to drive a car whatsoever. I thought 
that I was on board a UFO.” 

She recalled one time how she was driving 
down Route 64 near Richmond, Virginia, 
when she became aware of an “ET presence” 
there in the car with her. She said it had an 
indigo color to it, she noticed the insignia of a triangle, and could see it had three long skinny fingers on each hand. “That presence was 
just right there over me,” she stated. “It was 
an overshadowing of an entity or something.” 

After one odd incident, she found a small 
bloody little triangle shaped place just below 
and to the side of one of her knees. It began one night around 1975, in a townhouse apartment 
she was then living at near Richmond. “I saw this blue light coming through the ceiling and I had
no alarm, no unusual reaction. It was just like 
‘Oh look, it’s 6 o’clock,’ like I was looking at 
the clock or something. I said something to my husband. I said, ‘Look at that pretty blue light,’
or something like that. He looked up and he 
wasn’t affected either. So I just turned off the 
light and we went to sleep, I guess, as far as I know.” The next morning she awakened and 
soon discovered the bloody place near her knee. 
“I wasn’t alarmed by it,” she added. 
The Arcturus Stargate!

As synchronicity would have it, the same 
morning that I met Linda I attended a 
powerful, thought-provoking presentation at 
the ARE conference delivered by John 
Van Auken, a talk that seemed potentially 
relevant to experiences described by people 
like Linda. It was entitled “Edgar Cayce’s 
Visions of Other Worlds.”
We were once, and we are forever, whether 
you like it or not, star travelers,” John told us. 
He explained, “Arcturus is a star that according
to Edgar Cayce, is the stargate to this solar 
system. All souls and soul minds coming to 
this realm come through the stargate 
Arcturus.” John explained that from Cayce’s readings it is revealed that we’ve been around
from the beginning of creation, that we’re 
“really celestial beings,” have reincarnated 
many times on earth, that we’ve traveled 
“through the entire cosmos,” and that we 
have lived in different dimensional forms. 
While our present physical earth form is three dimensional, John points out that the 
ufonauts appear to be very familiar with 
fourth dimensional reality. He described how
in his wonderful personal chats with famous ancient astronauts author Zecharia Sitchin 
that he tried to convince him that the ancient Anunnaki were in fact previous incarnations 
of us! “We call it mythology, but that 
mythology is the story of us,” John added. 

As an example of alien fourth dimensional 
reality, John added that trained pilots, 
including NASA astronauts, have reportedly observed UFOs making abrupt 90-degree 
turns traveling at speeds greater than Mach 9. Humans can’t fly at such speeds without fatal consequences, but the ufonauts apparently 
can. 

John’s explanations that we’re aliens ourselves, based on Cayce’s readings, may explain my 
recent EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) 
session, described in another edition of this 
column (#154, November ‘2010), where I 
asked about whether some of the ancient Jinn 
were the same as what we today call aliens, to which a male sounding “voice” immediately seemed to reply to me, “You’re an alien spirit 
too”!

Is that really the answer? Is our so-called 
human spirit or soul something that once 
separated from its familiar physical shell 
becomes something beyond our conventional conceptions of present human 
comprehension? John Van Auken pointed 
out that our true nature is, according to the 
Cayce readings again: “as light, a ray that 
does not end, lives on and on, until it becomes 
one in essence with the source of light.” (EC 136-83) After quoting this reading in his talk, 
John also added, “Remember the Egyptian idea 
of the great ray, out of which all of the little rays come; or Ra, if we want to pronounce it that 
way.” 
Go back to John Keel please”

Returning to the bewildering world of the enigmatic EVPs, which certainly defies our mainstream views of time and space, recently 
my wife Joan and I (12/31/10) and another 
time Joan, myself and our daughter Chandra (12/18/10) did two separate “spirit box” 
sessions here at our home in Waynesboro, Tennessee, using a small newly purchased 
digital radio that Chandra’s husband got from Radio Shack, disabling the scanner so that it 
would sweep continuously through the radio frequencies. Both times, and quite on his own,
a male “voice” claiming to be “John Keel” repeatedly came through. Furthermore, on the 
31st, as we conducted a brief session 
(recording time was only 15 minutes and 54 seconds), during which time I was trying to 
reach the departed mother of a friend (whose 
first and last name and other information came through, getting her last name even before 
I asked for it) “Keel” kept trying to get my attention. We even got a clear message stating, 
“Go back to John Keel please.” 

Recently, after getting some audio files from 
Sandy Nichols up in Thompson Station, from a recent spirit box session that he had conducted, 
it dawned on me that I hadn’t heard Keel in any 
of his sessions (or Bret and Gina Oldham’s 
either) when I wasn’t there, and they had all had several independent sessions each. So curious I fired off an email to all of them and soon Bret replied, “No, we haven’t been getting any
mention of John Keel when you’re not in the session.” (01/02/11) Tonight (01/05/10) while talking on the phone with Sandy I asked him 
about this and he did recall one time he got a 
real faint “Keel,” but it was too faint to bother making an audio file on, he said. 

This is all so very, very strange. If I’m there 
“John Keel” (no matter whose radio it is) seems 
to always come through and usually quite often. But if I’m not there he’s essentially not there. 
Isn’t that a little weird, or was weird actually a 
few months back? I should be getting used to weird by now. 

On our own also (12/18/10), we successfully replicated the experiment we had done as a 
group with Sandy, Bret and Gina beginning 
back in July 2010, where we would have something written on an index card or a sheet 
of paper and ask the “voices” if they could tell
us what it was. Chandra’s husband had placed 
a neat little typed label on her radio that read “Ghostbox”, so I pointed at it asking them to 
say what it was I was pointing at. Several times 
I recorded “ghostbox” coming in over the radio, even though I did not say the word. This was 
only during the brief time that I was pointing 
at the label, which may have been like a couple 
of minutes at the very most. 

It’s difficult to condense everything in this 
article that happened during these two sessions. There were a good many instances that 
strongly indicated to us that we were dealing 
with an interactive intelligence. We got a whispered “Momma Martin” (which was a nickname for Joan’s late mother who all the 
grand kids called her by), we heard “cats live” (after just losing a pet cat that evening, and 
asking if cats and dogs went to heaven), and as 
I was talking about when they wanted me to turn the radio off a male voice said “close it Brent”, while a couple seconds before I shut it off someone, who obviously didn’t think that 
was such a good idea, said “F—k you.” 

Spirits don’t seem to give a diddly squat about those FCC rules and regulations that dictate to us the living proper conduct over the airwaves. Do 
the ghost hunters on TV have trouble with cussing spirits? (I hadn’t noticed if they do) I wonder how widespread this is? 

I’m really puzzled as to how this works. I thought psychic phenomena was less consistent. After all, mediums give good readings and conduct good séances and then sometimes they complain 
(at least the honest ones I gathered) that their abilities suddenly and unexpectedly leave them. Nothing happens. With the EVPs from the “spirit boxes” that we’ve used, we’ve had some trying times, but something always came through at 
some point during a session that would leave us scratching our heads. 

I’d also like to know how they track us down, 
no matter where we are, and as with this “John Keel” situation, how it is they can zero in on 
who they’re talking to. The “voices” come in 
over a radio. Somehow they’re transmitting to 
us. However, we aren’t using a transmitter. We simply sit in a chair talking to a radio, which 
when you think about it is really and certifiably crazy sounding people stuff! It’s just a radio, 
for crying out loud! A radio should only pick 
up fragments of radio news, weather reports, commentaries, advertisements, music, DJ utterances, etc. 

They (whoever they is precisely) have to be 
tuning in to us psychically somehow, but 
perhaps because we’re not as telepathically evolved as they are they can communicate 
best with us through radio waves. I’m 
speculating that by utilizing our electronics 
this is a more reliable and consistent means 
of making direct contact with us, though of 
course the vast majority of us are completely oblivious that this is even happening. 
________
I want to thank Brent Raynes for this article.  Because of this I told him I would write what happened to me a long time ago.  On Sunday 
I will put it on here. - Aileen



No comments: