Thursday, July 26, 2012

ATLANTIC COUNTY, NEW JERSEY

  Abducted

ATLANTIC COUNTY -- First, I never remembered seeing a UFO. I didn't even know I was being abducted until July 6, 2012, when I read some reviews of the book "Taken" and some red flags went up for me. My abductions usually begin at night but it has happened during the day. I am in bed and feel a presence in the room and feel like a heavy weight is on me. I can't move my body but can move my eyes and control my breathing. Then I fall asleep or at times it seems like nothing happened. I only remember bits and pieces like a dream, things like being in water but I can breathe. One afternoon, I remember lying face down and hearing someone say, "The device resides at the base of the spine". I felt a little tingle at the small of my back, no pain. 


On another night years later, a presence came into my room and said "You have no idea whats in store for you tonight" then it left. During the night I awoke to the worst pain on the left side of my face. The worst part about this is I know when this is going to happen before they come. But when I get in bed I don't care and it's ok to be taken. I know I do not want this to happen and I feel like a prisoner and know there is nothing I can do, and I must go. They have taken me since the 6th grade, I'm 30 now. 

Being a psychic I thought it was a spirit or demon messing with me. I always felt I could handle whatever came my way. As a very small child I would follow "clear people" around the house. 

 This case is under investigation by Ken Pfeifer and Jack Nicholias of MUFON New Jersey. Thanks to MUFON CMS 

Thank you George Filer



No comments: