Thursday, October 13, 2011

BETTY STEWART AND THE LITTLE BOY

BETTY STEWART AND THE LITTLE BOY

the_hierophantom@yahoo.com:

Hi folks, This is what I found on another forum: Alien Abductions: Reality or Dreams? Copyright © Anita Welsh 2006. All rights reserved.

If one had asked me 20 years ago if "we are alone", my answer would have been definitely "yes." Today, I am not sure. My research into the phenomena known as alien abductions began 13 years ago, in my home on a farm in Rockwood, between Guelph and Acton Ontario. At that time, my husband, myself and daughter (with her young son of 2 years old) all worked for the Ontario Government. Our ritual was to get up each morning before 6 a.m. and leave for work in downtown Toronto, dropping the infant off at the babysitters. This particular morning, we all slept in until 10 a.m

Our first instinct on waking so late, as if we all had 'hangovers,' was of a power cut causing the alarms to not go off. But what most caught our attention was a two-year-old telling us that he had met "God" during the night. His description of "God," and of being taken up through his bedroom window in a blue light to a space ship, certainly woke us quickly. Of course, our natural instinct was to put it down to a dream. I remember asking my daughter what on Earth he'd been watching on television. Remarkably, the two-year-old turned to me and said "they said you would not believe me Nanna." Not wishing to call the child a liar, I instinctively said "of course I believe you." His next words sent a chill down my spine. "They told me to tell you to find the book that grandpa Lennie gave you in England, and read the last two lines on page." (I cannot remember the page number now.)

I had to think what book he was talking about; then I remembered that on my last visit a few months earlier to England, my father had given me a book to read on the plane back to Canada. Because it dealt with a form of spiritualism, which I could not understand, I didn't bother to read it. On my return, it had been thrown in the junk drawer. My daughter and I turned the house upside-down searching for this book. On turning to the page indicated by my grandson, I read out loud the two lines he told me to read "there are more things in heaven and earth than what any of us understand."

What is so extraordinary about this, is that my two-year-old grandson, who could not possibly read, or have known about this book, was able to tell me about two unusual lines contained in it. This started me wondering about what he was telling us, and if it could have some truth to it.

He also told us, quite in detail, about the 'children on the space ship' who were children but not really children--in fact adults; also, about animals in cages that had been taken from other planets, which were nothing like animals on earth.

He then told us about a lady and another little boy who looked after him while he was on board this ship. His description of "God" was as one would want to think of him, yet he described the children as having large heads and big eyes. It was not until later that I discovered, through researching aliens, that there have been various descriptions as to what aliens look like. In one description, they were depicted as tall, with golden hair and beautiful. Could these aliens have been the ones that my grandson had met?

The years went by, and we would tease my grandson.."if the aliens come again, wake us up this time and take us with you" but my grandson always remarked that they had said they would come back for him when he was older - which was very chilling to hear, so we stopped asking.

One morning, I woke feeling groggy and told my husband that I wasn't going to work that day (my daughter had moved out with her son to a distant town). For some reason, I went back into a deep sleep, only to wake up very suddenly during the morning. I got out of bed, went into the living room, and turned on the television. It was a show called "Bob McLean and Friends." He was interviewing a lady called Betty Stewart, who claimed to have been abducted on quite a few occasions. As I listened to her, I knew immediately, how I do not know, that this was the woman whom my grandson had said looked after him on the spaceship. Without hesitation, I contacted the television station and was immediately given the producer, who happened to be Bob McLean's wife. She arranged for me to speak with Betty. During the conversation with Mrs. McLean, however, I discovered that this show, which normally went out live, was a recording which had been put on at the last minute, due to technical problems.

Betty Stewart phoned me back. We discussed my grandson, and I was amazed how she described him in detail, and knew immediately what I was talking about. She also told me about the other little boy with him. While on the phone, I heard my front door open, and to my utter surprise, my daughter and grandson were standing there. They were just as shocked to see me, as I normally would have been at work. For some reason, my daughter had decided to make a surprise visit. Betty asked me to ask my grandson if he had been fed on the spaceship. I thought it a strange request, but found the reply even stranger. My grandson said they had given him a milk-like substance to drink; but it wasn't milk. Betty confirmed this. She then asked me to ask if the aliens had eaten with him. My grandson became annoyed, "no grandma they do not eat like us, they absorb the food through their skin..." Betty also confirmed this.

The conversation lasted quite some time, and questions were thrown back and forward. Betty then told me that her abductions had been profiled on the CBC television show "Man Alive" and that she would send the video tape to me. She then asked me to show it to my grandson and ask him if he recognized anyone on the show. When watching the tape, my grandson on seeing Betty cried out, "that is the lady on the space ship.. but her hair is funny." I phoned Betty and told her this. She laughed, "I was wearing a wig on the show. When I was abducted with your grandson, it was night and I obviously was not wearing a wig, so he saw me as I really look."


1 comment:

Chuck said...

Interesting for those that have ears hear , we are not alone !