Friday, September 30, 2011

MISSING TIME IN BIGFOOT COUNTRY




Michigan’s Manistee National Forest is perfect Bigfoot country.

EDITOR’S NOTE: We received this Bigfoot report on September 25, 2011 from Chuck who saw a Bigfoot on the outskirts of Cadillac, Michigan. The town is located just east of ideal Bigfoot territory – the nearly million-acre Manistee National Forest.

This happened to me in the summer of 1973 when I was 11 years old. I have never forgotten it.

I grew up just outside the city limits of Cadillac, Michigan and one day I was playing in the backyard with my older cousin Matt who was 16 at the time. For some reason he suddenly shoved me to the ground. I was upset at being pushed but thought I’d better take a look at what he was watching.

To my amazement, I saw something I have never forgotten – a huge hairy monster shaking a large pine tree back and forth like he was angry and was going to pull it out of the ground.

Not knowing what to do, I turned to my cousin and started to talk and he said, “Shhhh!”

I spoke again in a much softer voice, “Do you see something shaking the tree?”

“Yep,” he whispered.

I breathed deeply and watched what was happening. We watched for maybe a couple of minutes and then I said, “What do you want to do?”

“We will get up slowly and crawl backwards and then get up and walk backwards and go to the house,” he responded.

Missing Time

When we were in the house, our parents said, “Where have you guys been? It’s been dark for hours. We went outside and yelled for you and we were about to call the police.”

We looked at them in scared amazement; it didn’t feel like we’d been gone that long. All we could say was, “We were just playing in the backyard.”

Since then, whenever I’ve mentioned this event to certain friends, the hair on my arms has stood up, but Matt and I didn’t talk about it for many years.

Much later in life when we were both adults, I saw dear Matt at my grandmother’s house. I was overwhelmed when I saw him. I tried hard not to show it, but I needed to ask Matt if he remembered seeing Bigfoot when we were kids. He said, “Yes, I do remember that.” I felt so relieved.

Sudden prediction

Then I heard a voice say, “He’s going to die. He’s going to be killed by a Mack truck.” I pushed this aside in my mind. I wanted to share it, but I couldn’t. Matt then introduced me to his son and we chatted a little. We never saw each other again after that. A few months later, my grandmother sent my family a newspaper clipping about a strange death of a man mysteriously killed by a Mack truck. It was my cousin.

Hypnosis brings back missing time

Later I met Aileen Garoutte, a hypnotist in Seattle, Washington. I decided to seek her help to see if I could remember anything more about seeing Bigfoot when I was young. It was the first time I attempted to use hypnosis to recover my loss of time that day.

Under hypnosis, I remembered looking up and seeing a huge ship in the sky. It was the size of the craft from the movie “Independence Day,” but it was totally different from the one in the movie. It had lights all on the bottom and it filled the sky as far as I could see.

Then I recalled being on board that ship. I saw Beings on either side of a long hall and they all moved back and allowed me to pass by them. I remember the floor was like thick red foam. I recall looking at them but cannot remember what they actually looked like – unfortunately or maybe gratefully.

Then there was a Being who showed me a room to the left. I walked to this room, looked in, and he showed me a platform to lie down on. At that point, I came out of my hypnotic state.
__________
You can imagine my shock when I read this case and I saw my own name! Thank you skyshipsovercashiers.com for sending it over. Also thank you Chuck for sending it to them.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

And special thanks to Aileen Garoutte and Ted Loman for there help and friendship throughout the years and it was Ted who also referred me to Aileen !

Chuck