Sunday, April 24, 2011

CHAINS OF LIGHTS




A GERMAN TRADITION - AN EASTER EGG TREE THAT IS DECORATED YEAR TO YEAR
Sent in by Laura Cyr.




Unknown Chain Of Lights And Possible Triangular UFO Filmed At Witnesses Property In North Of Markham Ontario (Featured Photos)
from HBCC UFO Research by Brian
Date: April 2, 2011
Time: Approx: 6:30 a.m.

Brian Vike’s Note: I would like to point out that these two chain’s of lights were seen by the witnesses, also what is important is that there has been numerous sightings filed to me which were seen all around this area in Ontario. If you look in-between the two chain of lights, there appears to be something that “might” be a triangular craft of some type. I do not know for sure, but I thought I should point this out as well.

Hello, my name is (name removed). It was on April 2, 2011 at about 6:30am and I was just sitting at my computer, when some thing catches my attention out of the corner of my eye.

It was two strings of very bright lights flashing, kind of like Christmas lights that run. I grabbed my camera and snapped two photos. I zoomed in so they blurred some what.

I quickly ran down stairs to go out side, in hopes of getting a better shot, but they were fading away by then. I have them posted on my Facebook. My husband has lived here 20 years and never seen any thing like them. There is a town in the same direction, but I looked for the next 2 days and saw nothing that even looked like that.

I see something in one of the photos and my husband saw the same thing, a few friends saw the same thing, see if you see it?

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, we are north of Markham, Ontario, near Richmond Hill. If the ground wasn’t so wet, we would ride our ATV over and see if we could find anything? I also heard nothing? PS: Trying to resend photos. Thanks.

Thank You.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: